Free formulation application
Feed access is a feed formulation application for layer, broiler, sow, pig and fish. It is very easy to use: indicate the animal you wish to formulate feed for, its physiological stage, available ingredients and its prices. The application calculate an mix adapted to your animals nutritionnal needs and at the least cost. With Feed access, formulate and save money !
Feed access is a free application, available in english, french and spanish.
Feed access calculate the best least cost feed
Feed can represent up tp 75% of the cost in livestock farming. In order to reduce production costs while ensuring good health conditions for the animals, make one own feed is the ideal solution, as long as one knows how to formulate.
Formulation is a complex exercise consisting in mixing together raw materials with different nutritionnal qualities while ensuring a least cost feed. Moreover, formulation has to respect, for each raw material, proportions that will cover growth and production requirements, with no shortage nor excess.
With Feed access software, it is easy to formulate.
To get your formula (recipe) :
- tick the ingredients (raw materials) available
- enter the price of the ingredients
- select the animal you wish to formulate feed for and its growth or production stage
- change the quantity of feed you would like to produce if necessary
You can formulate feed for :
Using information selected, the application runs a calculation taking into account:
- animal nutritionnal needs dpending on their age
- nutritionnal values of the ingredients
- prices of the ingredients
Then the application sets a reliable formulation and provides an optimized mix.
Feed access leads you toward more independance and reactivity
Feed access is a free formulation application designed by agronomists and web developpers.
Thanks to Feed access :
- create your recipes using a unique database with about 80 raw materials and its nutritionnal values
- formulate a high quality feed and ensure optimal growth, production and health to your livestock
- Add value to local raw materials, be reactive and become less dependant to importations
- reduce your production costs, save money and increase your incomes
- reduce your impact on the environnement by optimizing the use of agricultural ressources and limiting your emissions
- improve your knowledge in animal nutrition
go to Feed access app